Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's another Momma-LizBeth Day here in the Panhandle. As of 8:00, the wind is not blowing and the sun is not shining. Should prove to be a good outside day for Lizzie:) There's not a lot going on in the Ross House. Dad comes up about every other weekend and stays with us. When he's here, we have to go out and eat and end up buying creme horns. I will have to say my dad is a diet sabbatoger:)

Lizzie is rolling her tongue around trying to communicate with us. She makes a sound like "I love you." And my friend heard her say "Momma" yesterday. Finally, someone other than me heard it. I think I'm going to have Savannah put it in writing as proof to Stacy. He's promised Lizzie a horse if she will say "Daddy."

The family I requested prayer for is still in need of your prayers. What a long journey they have in front of them. Long, but not lonely. They are still praising God and fully trusting in Him.

No comments: