Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Stacy says: Happy New Year!

Kelly says: We had a great Christmas with my family. My brother and sister were able to stay another week with us. Whoo-Hoo! We are anticipating a very Happy New Year, and a very Happy Birthday in January!

Katelyn says: I stuffed Santa's underwear this week. Santa's shoes are black and fat.

Sarah says: Thank you Bubba and Kayla for my present.

LizBeth says: Wah, Wah, Wah.

Kayla says: I hope everybody has a Happy New Year! (Go Sooners!)

Bubba says: I like pie. (Sooners stink!)

We are having a good time enjoying the nice weather out here. This year has flown by. It did not start out the way we had planned, but has definitely come around as a great one. God is so good to our family!

1 comment:

The Sooner Malkuch's said...

Kelly, I require more photos!!!! Glad you had a great Christmas.
Libby says: ou rocks
he he