Monday, April 13, 2009

The Ross Family (LizBeth was ready to go home by this time)
Stacy, Jacob, Kevin, Kayla, Katelyn, Sarah, Diane and LizBeth after Easter service.
The McCullough Family
Here we are again!
Just the girls:)
Kayla and her Momma
All four Ross Girls
Kelly and her Momma
Kelly and Kayla
Kayla and the Ross Girls

Mom and Dad came to visit for Easter and made it home safely. We had a great time together. Katelyn had an expander put in her mouth last week and it has made her very sore. Lizzie has a "bucket chair" to ride around in. It is a bucket attached to a scooter complete with red duct tape! She was able to sit in it today for the first time. She seemed to like it. We are still waiting for her adaptive stroller to come in. Right now LizBeth is telling me something very important. I can't quiet make it out, but I'm sure it's something like - "Momma is the best!"

1 comment:

vmiller said...

Kelly, I love to read your blog and stay caught up with yall. You are so funny and make even every day things be seen through a perspective that is right on. We still pray for you all. Man, I'm glad my kids don't ever act like those Ross kids! Hee-hee!
Vicki Miller