Monday, March 30, 2009

Well, Stacy has made it safely to Clinton, and is at the Revival now. Please pray for him to do and say what God would lead him to do. Sarah has already shed several tears for her "funny, sweet daddy." Katelyn and LizBeth seem to be okay with just Mom, although we did have Chicken Helper tonight.

I have felt pretty bad the past two days. It seems this awful cough has been passed from Sarah to LizBeth to me. Stacy bought me a day time cough medicine and a night time cough medicine before he left this afternoon. Lizzie stayed at her first baby sitter's all day long. She did good. I was told she was a little cranky. I was hoping it was because she missed her momma, but I'm pretty sure it's the new teeth trying to come in. So tomorrow will be just Liz and me. She has PT at 2:00 tomorrow, but otherwise, we should have a rather unexciting week!

No comments: