Thursday, March 19, 2009

LizBeth had a check up and 4 shots today! (It was time for her immunizations.) Her doctor is not really concerned about her weight loss, but wants us to keep supplementing Pedia Sure. She is now 28 1/2" long and weighs 15.14 lbs. She has been taking quiet a long nap since we came home at noon.

It's a nice day here again. The girls are out playing. Tomorrow our youth group, along with Stacy and our youth pastor are going to walk from Goodwell to Guymon. That's 12 1/2 miles! I'm still not sure if I will be participating or not. All the proceeds are going to help missionaries.

The girls and I are still spring cleaning. Well, they are basically just trying to keep an eye on the trash to make sure I'm not throwing away any treasures. Sonic toys, yo-yos without strings and even stickers that are no longer sticky are deemed worthy by the Ross girls! I usually don't care, but when the toy box is overflowing, I think it's time to let go. I have this talk with Stacy periodically too. Let go...let go...It's a shirt with a hole in the sleeve; Have you used it in six years; Do you remember what it's used for?

No comments: