Friday, March 20, 2009

Lizzie did not sleep so well last night. However, she is feeling much better this morning. She's napping in the living room right now. Stacy and the youth group are prayer walking in Guymon toady. They stopped by earlier for a break and seemed to be having a good time. We're having pizza later.

This week I have been Spring Cleaning. When I went into Lizzie and Stacy's room, I took out all her medical equipment that we are no longer using. I put in the garage until our doctor discontinues it. After the room was cleaned out, I almost cried. It looks just like a normal baby's room now. (No oxygen humidifier, portable oxygen tanks, feeding pump or IV pole.) As I've said before, we have a long way to go with Lizzie. But, oh my, we have come so far already! When I look at Lizzie - I see a miracle. A prayed for and answered miracle. Thank you for your continued prayers for LizBeth and our family. God is so good.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

No comments: