Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's time for Sarah to write this blog. Let's go, Sarah!

Katelyn and me are going to exercise for a long time. We exercised for two hours. LizBeth was being so silly today and she smiled at me for a while. When I went to the dentist, I got two green bracelets and one yellow bracelet. And then I was doing my homework and Dad helped me so I got finished with my homework. Dad and I went over to the store and Dad got me something to eat. And then Dad wanted me to go home, but I wanted to go to school, so Dad said "Okay!" When we got almost to Guymon, it did stink really bad. A while ago Arminius was sniffing the teddy bear under the lamp in the living room. Bye. I will be playing with my sisters!

Lizzie has had a good day today. She went running around with me today. Yesterday, Stacy brought her up to the school for me to watch. She loved it! While my afternoon class was singing, Lizzie was "dancing." My class was so interested in her. LizBeth tried to sing with them and talked a lot. The funniest part was after Stacy dropped LizBeth off with me, one of my little boys wanted to know if "my daddy was coming back?" I had to rub that in with Stacy.

LizBeth did very well in PT yesterday. She rolled from front to back and back again with only a little help. Her PT said her strength was improving even more. She also said she liked the way Lizzie is reaching out to touch toys and faces. We like that too!

No comments: