Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today I took Lizzie to school with me so I could get ready for next week's Parent Teacher Conferences. She really enjoyed it. The children I teach had to come and see her. "Hey-where'd you get that baby? Is that you baby?" is what they asked. It was precious.

At Sarah's PTC we found out she has...ALL A's! Yay Sarah! It was a nice meeting. No stories of how she's been acting like her daddy:) Katelyn's will be next week. I'm sure her PTC will be a good one too.

This morning, Lizzie said da da just as plain as day. I promptly scolded her for saying that word instead of momma. Not really:) Later in the afternoon, she said momma. I'm so excited. I do pray this is the start of her talking. She can understand a lot of what we say. In this house, there are times when all five of us are talking at the same time. If Lizzie wants to get a word in, she's going to have to yell it:)

No comments: