Saturday, October 11, 2008

We are getting ready to leave tomorrow, which means I'll be up late tonight! That is okay with me. I can do laundry and pack much better when everyone else is in bed. (I learned this little trick from my Mom.)

We were all sort of lazy bums today at the Ross House. It has rained all day long here in the Panhandle. The girls and I went to breakfast with a friend this morning. They all three enjoyed themselves.

The Vision Consultant came on Thursday and once again said Liz could see. She said could see improvement in her too. The first time the VC came, I had to turn LizBeth's head so she could track an object. Of course, she can turn her own head now. She also does better tracking (following an object or face) when she's holding her head up by herself.

Last thing, I overheard a Katelyn and Sarah conversation Friday morning while we were getting ready for school. Sarah did something that prompted Katelyn to say, "I will not help you at recess when I see you crying. You'll probably just be fighting with someone anyways." Sarah's response was about two seconds in coming. "You're... Evil Michelle. That's who you are." (Katelyn's middle name is Michelle.) At that point, the discussion ended with some tattling on Katelyn's part. Sometimes it is so hard to keep a straight face with them!

1 comment:

The Sooner Malkuch's said...

oh Kelly loved this one because I can so sympathize~I love how you write!!! Thank you for sharing your family with us. Love the Malkuch's aka "malchuck's"