Thursday, July 2, 2009

Oh my goodness! If there is anyone left still reading my blog, I sincerely apologize for not updating it sooner. So much has been happening in our family. We are so excited with Lizzie's progress. She is eating baby food with a spoon at least three times a day. She jabbers nonstop and said "Momma, Momma, O Momma" last Sunday! (Boy this post has a lot of exclamation points already!) Lizzie is growing so fast. She still has her wildly curly hair too.

Since school let out, we have been to Chillicothe, Missouri to see my family. We were able to see my 15 year old sister and my __ year old dad dance in the annual Father Daughter Dance in Kayla's recital. It was great! The girls really enjoyed it. The next week we all went to Church Camp here in Oklahoma. At the beginning of camp, Lizzie was trying to win the Crankiest Camper award. She was cutting six teeth at once! Poor baby. We spent Monday night from 12:30 to 1:30 in the car while Lizzie cried at the top of her lungs. Eventually she felt better and enjoyed camp. As soon as we got home, we headed back to Chillicothe, Missouri for the Relay For Life scheduled there. Unfortunately we were rained out, but I was able to walk the Survivor Lap with my sister. That is my favorite part of the whole thing. God is so good! We had one more week out and about in Ada with Stacy's parents. Then last weekend, Stacy and I went to Eureka Springs for our 11th anniversary and left all three Ross girls with their grandparents. Now we are home until the third week of July when we go to see my grandma and family in northeastern Arkansas. Whew.

Now we are home and playing catch up with house and yard work. Lizzie was so happy to be home. She squealed and laughed at our cats. Katelyn and Sarah are becoming even greater helpers. They take of their sister as much as they can. In fact, they trade off room cleaing for baby sitting!

My new goal is to update daily again. For most of our friends and family, this is the only way they get info from the Panhandle Family and Elizabeth's progress. We have a check up scheduled for some time in October, but other than that we are just hanging out and having fun. God has blessed us tremendously.

No comments: