Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Today at Lizzie's PT, the vision and hearing consultants came as well as her regular PT. Lizzie protested at first, but went on to show a few of her new tricks. The vision consultant said she thought Lizzie had a big brain, and had learned how to manipulate the adults in her life. (I think that was a very polite way of telling us to make her do more for herself:) At times I can push her and be the meanie, but other times, I just cave in and let her have her way. The therapists also pointed out how much Lizzie admired her Momma... and her Daddy. Right now the girls are singing/yelling the Veggie Tales theme song to Lizzie. She is dancing on the floor!

Last night was our first night of VBS. Lizzie went and had a great time. She napped for most of it. Katelyn and Sarah loved it too. It's called Wildwood Forest, so the church is decorated like a forest with Rangers as the leaders. I'm having fun too as "Old Story." I'm supposed to be an old adventurer, so Stacy and I tried to turn my hair gray with baby powder last night. It didn't work, so I just wore a camouflage do rag. The girls are still at the age where they thought I looked cool, not weird!

Stacy finally downloaded our recent pictures, so I'll post some today.

No comments: