Tuesday, August 11, 2009

School starts tomorrow! Katelyn will be in third grade; Sarah will be in second grade; and I will be teaching K-3. Daddy and LizBeth days will start again! We are all excited and a bit nervous.

We should find out something about LizBeth's adaptive stroller on Thursday when our PT comes for therapy. Lizzie has gained one pound! She's definitely getting longer; but now she's getting some meat on her bones. We are scheduled to go back to OKC on October 8th. I'm not sure what to expect with this visit. We are supposed to begin testing for a diagnosis. After her appointment, Stacy and Lizzie will go on down to Ada for the weekend. Stacy is performing his cousin's wedding on Saturday. I will come back home so the girls and I can finish the last days before Spring Break and then make the journey to Ada. School starts tomorrow and I already have plans for Spring Break?!

No comments: