Saturday, August 15, 2009

Well, after reading my cousin A.J.'s blog, I feel rather out-blogged!:) She does a great job, and thankfully, posted a picture of me that looks decent! We went to visit her and her boys in July while driving through Arkansas. It was a lot of fun, but now I have a lot of pictures and blogging to do to catch up!

The girls went to the fair with a friend of theirs. They were so excited to go. In fact, they left without a hug, a kiss, or a goodbye:( Lizzie and I are supposed to be doing housework, and will get around to it eventually I'm sure. LizBeth is such a momma's girl. If you talk to Stacy, he will say otherwise, but I'm pretty sure he's just delusional!

Here are some pictures from the first day of school this year. As you can see, we were all very excited. However, by Day 2, Sarah was ready to stay home:)

Katelyn's First Day of Third Grade
Sarah's First Day of Second Grade
Katelyn and Sarah
My First Day of the Second Year of Teaching Preschool
All Three Rosses Headed to School
Daddy and LizBeth Days Are Back

No comments: