Thursday, June 5, 2008

So much to tell! Elizabeth did great at PT yesterday. The Vision Consultant (VC) was very impressed with her. Lizzie performed all her tricks: turning her head side to side, tracking things with her eyes, and smiling at the ladies. Whoo-Hoo! The VC stated that Liz liked to look at faces. I told her it was b/c we all held her so much and constantly talked to her!

Today a lady from our church came and got Liz and me so I could run a couple of errands. We also went out to eat. We had a great time. LizBeth did wonderful too. She woke up at the restaurant after we had finished our meal and demanded she get to eat too!

Nikki Ross is making duck sounds around her trach. It is so cute! When she tries to talk, that sound comes out. I can't wait for Stacy, the girls and Bubba to get to hear it tomorrow. Everyone is having a great time at camp. I am ready for them to come home!

No comments: