Sunday, June 29, 2008

As of Friday, Stacy an I have been married for 10 years; 10 wonderful years! And do you know what we did for our anniversary? We ordered pizza and watched a movie with the girls. But, when we dated, we pretty much did the same thing. We are one exciting couple!

Today, while getting ready for church, I decided to let LizBeth wear a hat. As you can see, it took several attempts to get it just right.



Well, it turns out NikkiRoss was just dry. We changed her trach again Friday night and kept her on her mist collar all day yesterday. This morning her sats were back up and she was able to go to church. We are going to keep her on the collar unless we leave the house.

My family is coming to see us this weekend. Then they are going to take K and S back to Missouri until the 25th! I'm not sure what Stacy and I are going to do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just testing my password.
Darlene

Unknown said...

Ok, I've got it now; I will post next comments on the blog!! I love your blog - it is so funny, and the pictures are always soooo cute!

Love,
Darlene