Tuesday, July 1, 2008

LizBeth has two teeth! Her bottom two teeth have broken through the gum. We are so excited, so by default, Liz is too! Every time we pull her lip down to see, she laughs and kicks her feet. It's so much fun! I'm thinking she'll be eating a cheeseburger soon.

She did great at PT yesterday. She performed all her tricks for about 45 minutes, then went to sleep. Right now she's watching a movie with her big sisters in our bed. She thinks they are great. I do too!

Well, as of Sunday, Katelyn and Sarah are not getting married or having children. They are always going to live in our house. I think I will remind them of this conversation when they are teenagers. However, they are friends with a nine year old boy who is going to put his folks in the nursing home here in Guymon and go visit them every Tuesday and Thursday night. He did not specify at what age this will occur. (I may have to limit their time together. :)

1 comment:

~aj~ said...

Your girls are so funny!