Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My girls are turning into water rats. They've been swimming everday except yesterday. My mom and dad are trying to spoil them: popsicles and ice cream bars before bed, going to the movies on a week night, a zoo trip planned on Saturday. They may never want to come home to good ole boring us! However, last night Sarah asked me how many more days until I came to pick them up; four or five? When I told her it was more like 20, she sighed and then added how much she missed me. Katelyn was too busy with Kayla to chat more than a few seconds. But hey - I will take what I can get it at this point! :)

Liz went to church again tonight. We stayed in for almost the entire service! She is feeling much better today. She's not so sleepy or fussy. Stacy and I are renting movies tomorrow night. We are living dangerously, oh and we're gonna eat in the living room too. (Don't tell the girls.)

No comments: