Sunday, May 4, 2008

Elizabeth is swinging in her swing now. She likes it.. for the moment. I'm afraid she's developed an allergic reaction to her bed. When we lay her down, her eyes pop open! Then if she thinks she's all alone, she begins to cry. We heard her cry this morning!!! Stacy was praying in the living room and I had went back to bed, when I heard a baby crying. I thought I was dreaming! Then I realized I was awake and ran in to see what was going on. As soon as Stacy picked her up, she quit. But it was so sweet to hear her cry. (They had told us in the hospital that this could happen.)

Stacy and the girls went to church and enjoyed both services. Sarah is always concerned whether or not the services will be long or short. She will ask various members of our church how long her daddy will preach. The ususal answer is long. To that response she sighs and says she knew it would be.

1 comment:

~aj~ said...

Too funny about Stacy's long preaching. :)

I didn't realize Elizabeth couldn't cry before. I guess I'd never thought about it. You'd never think that's a sound you'd WANT to hear, but I can see how it now is.