Saturday, May 24, 2008

We had Stacy's Birthday Party last night. The girls bought him a cheesecake with all the different varieities in it. We decorated and put candles on it. I talked them into getting the numbers three and six instead of 36 candles. We all went to the kitchen to sing Happy Birthday and watch him blow out the candles. LizBeth came too.

I've been working in the garage today. How do we accumulate so much stuff? We have so many things out there. When it's all clean, the girls and I are going to start scrapbooking. I think it will be lots of fun.

Well, so far Elizabeth has eaten carrots and peas. The girls were horrified that I was making her eat peas. Katelyn said they are round and disgusting. "Bleck!" Sarah reaffirmed what her sister said and added a gagging sound when she saw they were all squished. LizBeth seemed to like them.

LizBeth's had some really good days lately. We are planning on going to church tomorrow morning. I hope we can make it on time!

No comments: