Tuesday, May 27, 2008

If you will notice my new picture, you will see our family's freaky genetic trait. That's my brother's giant feet along with all three Ross Girls. One of my favorite aunts called our big feet, "The Edington Curse." (She's an aunt by marriage, obviously!)

We were all able to go to church on Sunday! And we were so close to being on time! We were just close enough to being late to make the pastor ancy. Elizabeth's monitor only went off once and it was a monitor error. She stayed awake almost the entire service.

Yesterday, the girls and I went to Wichita to meet my mom and brother. It was another Griswald trip. The restaurant we usually meet at was being torn down. So my mom and I drove around and around and around Wichita until we finally reached the Best Western restaurant. When we went in, the waitress directed us to a reception for Veterans. After we followed the maze to the reception hall and back to the restaurant, we were finally ready to eat. Then the girls and I took Jacob and we are going to keep him for the next two weeks. (We may not give him back either!)

Next week is Church Camp and everyone but LizBeth and me are going. We are planning on lounging around and taking it easy. LizBeth has PT tomorrow. We are praying that she will wake up and do her tricks for them.

1 comment:

~aj~ said...

Unfortunately, I'm all too familiar with those cursed feet. Cute picture though. :)

Have lots of fun with Jacob!