Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This is the Monday after Katelyn's birthday party! We might have to call it the World's Messiest, Yet Funnest Room!
Today has been a busy, bustling day. My little school children are getting sick with allergies and colds. Lots of little noses to wipe! The girls went to Spanish and Art. One of their friends came over to play and watch the new Barbie movie. Liz is right up there with them. Four girls, all in a row. It's too cute. Before the girls came home, Liz was playing with her best friend, Minnie Mouse.

And finally, while getting ready for school this morning, Sarah did this:

She organized the shoe drawer. She said she couldn't stand it anymore! My mom would be so proud! Oh and one more thing, Liz is blowing air out her trach hole. We covered it up with a Barbie band aid until we can ask her doctor about it tomorrow. It's just a routine check up. We're going to discuss her "blowhole" and one other thing that I'm sure she will appreciate me not mentioning when she gets older. :)

1 comment:

~aj~ said...

Liz is so cute with her Minnie doll. I love how she just hangs with the big girls for movie time.

Can Sarah come help me with my shoe organization (or lack thereof) sometime. I could use some serious help!