Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Today has been a good day. Liz and I slept in. Then we called the Nanas and talked to them. LizBeth likes Katelyn's birthday balloons. She turned herself over this morning trying to get one. She could only get a hold of the string, so she would jerk it around and yell. It was pretty funny. I took one of the big Mylar balloons and tied it to a wrist band; then attached it to LizBeth's arm. She just played and talked to that balloon. Now she's napping.

Our appt. to view the adaptive stroller and equipment has been postponed until the 30th. So Liz will have regular PT today. She does pretty good now. No more crying or faking sleep when the PT comes.

Katelyn and Sarah are no longer going to get up for school in the mornings. They will only get up for church on Sunday:) We've not had anymore homeschooling conversations. But they do think it's unfair that I get Tuesday and Thursday off. The week of Fall Break and the State Meeting of FWBs coincide this year. So we all get to go to Ada! Nana and Papa may be just a little excited. I'm sure it's b/c they will get to see Stacy and me. Ha! It doesn't matter if we go to the Ross' or to the McCullough's (my parents), we are only allowed to stay b/c we brought the grand kids! I'm pretty sure this is universal! :)

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Liz's Nana and I had a lovely conversation about Liz, the big girls, and you at the reunion - she thinks you hung the moon! She will be thrilled to see you, too!
Liz is doing great - I am so happy she is getting stronger every day.
Have a good time in Ada!

Darlene