Thursday, September 25, 2008

Well another first happened today. Liz shrieked in excitement at the prospect of taking a bath. I was filling up the bath tub while holding her up next to the tub. She kicked and punched and yelled! It was so funny. I hurried to call Stacy and coax Liz to do it again, but nope, not even a peep. We finished her bath with both of us soaked.

I adapted her high chair so she could sit in it this morning for her bananas. She did very good. She just needs some trunk support added. The high chair is made so that Liz can't rest her head on the back in her "snobby" position. (She holds her head back with her neck extended.) She had to hold it up straight. I think that will help her with her neck strength.

Sarah has a theory on how to make your legs longer - you just run more. Why, when she was little, she had these little bitty short legs. Then she just started running really fast, and they grew. Pretty amazing. Katelyn, however, is a little skeptical. I'm not sure she agrees with all her sister's scientific theories.

2 comments:

~aj~ said...

I can just imagine her shrieking for her bath...so cute!

Darlene said...

Hey Kelly,
Take some pics of Queen Bee so we can see her sitting up! How exciting...yea!!!! She's getting stronger every day.

I think Sarah is very smart; she may be the world's next great thinker!!!

Have a blessed day,
Darlene