Tuesday, September 30, 2008

There's not much to tell, and I haven't posted any pics recently, so enjoy!
Enjoying some sleepytime cuddling with Daddy.

LizBeth's first time drinking apple juice. "Mom, this is goooood!"


This is her first time in the high chair.



Oh, I love my bath.

C'mere Mom. I'm gonna get you.

Katelyn and Sarah are ready for school! (Still some talk of homeschooling though.)

Below are some pics taken by Katelyn and Sarah. I'm not sure if they are intended to delight or frighten, so view with care!

We went to pick out LizBeth's stroller today. She cried the entire time. As soon as we left, she stopped. We are home now with Sarah napping, Liz playing with her new toy, Katelyn on her Barbie laptop and me on Stacy's laptop. Stacy is at the gym "getting really big muscles like Hercules." The girls told him that once, and he loved it!

No comments: