Thursday, July 8, 2010

As I was looking back through the old photos, I found how much I had forgotten. Lizzie was never that tiny or fragile... yet the pictures prove it. I'm pretty sure I could NOT change a trach now a days:) And I'm certain I could not perform a trach change in a gas station parking lot in Woodward, Oklahoma!

Today is going to be busy. Lizzie has Speech Therapy for the first time this afternoon. Her stander was approved by insurance so it should be here soon. We are so excited about that. Doubt Lizzie will be:) I have to drop off Lizzie's eyeglass prescription, and go to Wal-Mart.

God is in control. As I consciously remind myself of that, everyday annoyances become less annoying. The need for me to be in control is replaced by a knowledge that He is in control. That makes me happy!

No comments: