Friday, July 16, 2010

We are back from Church Camp. It was a great week, but oh so tiring. Lizzie and Katelyn are still napping. We have lots of pictures and stories to tell, but right now laundry is the most important:)

Mom, Dad, Bubba and Kayla will all be here this weekend. I love it when that happens! I probably won't be able to put up the pics from camp until next week.

Pray for Lizzie. It seems that the soy milk and Zantac combination are not working as well as I thought. Lizzie had two really bad reflux spells at camp. Maybe it was the reflux and fatigue, but it was pretty scary. Please pray that God will heal her of this. We are still on for Tuesday at OKC. We might just have to add an appt. to see the ORL as well. ORL stands for otorhinolaryngology. Ten dollars to whoever can tell me what type of doctor this is! JK - He's the Ear, Nose and Throat doctor. ENT was just too easy I guess:)

No comments: