Thursday, July 8, 2010

We took Lizzie to the eye doctor today to get fitted for her glasses. They are teeny pink wire frames. She tried to back away from them when we tried them on:) She looks so cute, and brainy. They should be in Tuesday, but since we'll be at Church Camp, we won't get to pick them up until Friday afternoon. The whole gang went for the fitting. Katelyn and I had our glasses adjusted and cleaned. It was practically like a Spa Day for the optically impaired:)

We have watched movies and ate "healthy" junk food tonight. Peanuts, sun chips, salad and jell-o cups. I'm still craving some donuts though:) Katelyn and Sarah are trying to sweet talk me into going out for some. Even Bubba is in on it... telling me I can afford to eat some donut calories b/c I go the gym so much.

No comments: