Thursday, July 29, 2010

As soon as Stacy uploads all the VBS pictures, I will post pics of Liz wearing her teeny pink glasses. She does a pretty good job wearing them, but when she wants them off - she wants them off right now!

VBS was great! I have what's called Bible Drama. I tell the Bible story to a group of kids while two teen helpers act it out. The children get to interact with us as well. It's a lot of fun, but it also helps them to remember it. One of my teen helpers was my brother. He took great pleasure in spraying me with water. Too much pleasure for my liking. However, like any good sister, I got him back! The girls all loved VBS. Katelyn and Sarah each invited a friend. Lizzie hung in there like a trooper. She did a lot of snacking and napping, but overall had a good time:)

No comments: