Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Today we are finally home!!! I love to go travel, but I love coming home too. The girls and I worked hard to clean the house two weeks ago before embarking on a cross-country vacation. This morning, it looked as though we were lying:) However, I did manage to get some control by this afternoon.

I spent the day on the phone with OU Medical Center and the Dean McGee Eye Institute trying to figure out what sort of anesthetic Lizzie needs for her ERG. Lots of phone calls with very nice people. When you look at the contact list in my cell phone, I have the names of lots of doctors, nurses and specialty clinics. It makes me feel important to scroll through that:)

Thursday is picture day for the blog. Lots to add. Lots to compare. Lots of stories to remind us of how good God is every day. He is in control, but listens to our pleas. He is all fairness, but gives us mercy. He created the entire universe, yet wants a personal relationship with us. He is my Lord and I love Him.

No comments: