Sunday, July 11, 2010

Leaving for Church Camp in the morning!!! All packed... except the Supreme Commander. He likes to wait until the very last minute and throw all his stuff in a bag. Literally:) I've organized, made a list and checked it twice. All we have to do is get up and be at the church on time.

Today's services were great. I love to hear my husband preach. I have been blessed to have only attended four churches in my lifetime. Each one was a Bible-believing, Bible-preaching church. It is great to have a wonderful church family. It's great to feel at home when you go to church. It's great to serve in the local church. But the most important thing is to have the Word of God preached truthfully every time you go to church. I look forward to that.

We are trying Lizzie on soy milk. I have been praying that her acid reflux would go away. I pray daily that she would be made completely well. 100% healed. I also pray that whatever God does in our lives through her I will praise Him for it. It seems that a combination of Zantac twice a day and soy milk are helping. Today she only had four occurrences of reflux. That is a great day for Lizzie. But, have you ever tried vanilla soy milk? Bleck:P I tried a sip and decided I would just do without milk if that was my only option. Lizzie, however, seems to really like it. Well, she does not have to worry about sharing with the rest of her family!

1 comment:

~aj~ said...

That's wonderful that LizBeth is liking her new milk. She doesn't have to worry about sharing it with me either. ;)

Have fun at church camp! And praise God for wonderful church family!