Friday, July 9, 2010

A Post From Katelyn:
Good Morning! I have to ask my Mom if we're going to the water park today. If two sleepyheads, Jacob and Sarah get up, we can go to the blue school to eat lunch. Elizabeth does not have chipmunk cheeks anymore. That makes me sad:( My summer has been good and for some reason I've been talking about school. Well, last year's school. My dad has to go to the church more often now. Elizabeth is getting better with holding her head up. She can do it for like two minutes. I'll talk about Sarah now: All she wants to do is play on her DSI. She got a new game called SIMS Pets 2. My mother hogs the computer all the time. (Note from her mother: "I do not!") Bubba, my uncle, has been staying with us a lot and aggravating us. A lot. Arminius is shedding a lot. When we got home from Ada, there was hair from him all over the place! And Abigail is not shy now like she used to be. My fishes need their tank cleaned. (Note from Mom again: "Then get to it, sister!") That is how all my family and pets are doing. Have a great summer and go to church!!!

No comments: