Monday, April 14, 2008

PT came this afternoon. More paperwork! Elizabeth tolerated them well this time. No hiccups. She tried to eat from her bottle, but we noticed she has thrush again. So , I called the doctor and he prescribed Niastatin. She's had that before in the hospital and responds well to it.

Our monitors had gremlins in them today. Out of the blue, they would alarm. I would check on LizBeth and she would be perfectly fine. This went on for most of the morning. This evening has been better.

I think I am getting a sty on my eye. Sarah told me it looked a little swollen this morning. I was thinking of getting a pirate patch to wear over it. Katelyn was horrified that I might take her to school wearing one.

It was a beautiful day today. After taking the girls to school, I went walking on a nearby track. It felt good to be outside. I took Elizabeth outside once. She wasn't too impressed. The Princess seems to prefer looking outside through the window. She acts like it might be windy out there.

No comments: