Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Some days are great. Some days are ordinary. And some days are like this. Elizabeth had a good day, but her momma had a pity party. I can usually find all the positive things going on in our life, but there are times when I can only focus on what's wrong; when I can't stand one more alarm; when I've fallen over one of the cords again; another hiccup episode... In those times, I have to step back and remember everything God has done for us and through us. Sometimes I have to keep stepping back to remember, especially if Elizabeth isn't showing the progress I think she should. Thankfully these pity parties don't last very long and only come around when I'm really tired.

Like I said, Elizabeth had a good today. She was a little fussy this evening, but was fine after her daddy picked her up.

The carnival is here! It's Pioneer Days Weekend here in Guymon. Stacy will take the girls to the parade on Saturday morning and then to the carnival. The girls have such a good time... if you don't make them ride the "Spinning Strawberries." That's the ride we pick when we're ready to go home!

No comments: