Monday, April 28, 2008

Today I subbed in my class. It was great to be back with my kids. They received me well. However, someone posted two pictures: one of Stacy and Elizabeth and one of Baby LizBeth in the hospital. They were placed right under the Bible, so when we said our pledge to the Bible, I spotted them. It was hard to keep my emotions under control after that. To hear little five and six year olds request prayer for your baby is awesome. To hear them ask how Baby LizBeth is breathing and if she is growing and doing better is just about the sweetest thing in the world. What a blessing today was!

When I came home from school, LizBeth was in the floor playing. So I went over to talk to her, and, Stacy might not admit it, she smiled so big at me! Talk about feeling good about coming home!

She is trying so hard to turn over. She can get up on her side now, but she can't quiet stay there. I took one pic of her rolling over and then the camera went dead.

Katelyn threw her garden in the trash. Evidently, it didn't produce enough flowers. She and Sarah are wanting a fish aquarium. I wonder what might happen to the fish if they don't' meet Katelyn's expectations?!

No comments: